Welcome to Arsenal Scotland Supporters Club
Arsenal Scotland Supporters Club (ASSC) is recognised by Arsenal FC as an official supporters club for “The Arsenal, the team we all adore”.
Formed in 2004, ASSC has hundreds of members based all across Scotland. Our banner proclaiming “We would walk 500 miles!” is displayed at The Emirates Stadium in North London.
Important Update on Club Membership & Match Tickets
Due to a recent surge in applications to join Arsenal Scotland, the Club Management has had to respond with two actions:
1. As from 3pm on Sunday 7th August, the issue of new Arsenal Scotland Supporters Club membership will be closed until further notice.
2. Ballots will become necessary for tickets for some matches – although probably not all.
ASSC is Arsenal Scotland ..
.. and we have members is almost all parts of the country. The plan is to post details of the places where Gooners in the Regions meet up:
Edinburgh Gooners meet at The Polwarth – blog post in preparation 😉
You can also follow our blog for news and features.
Many of us also gather on a members-only* FaceBook page
* After requesting to join, you will be asked by Admin via private message for your name and membership number
& check out @ArsenalScotland on Twitter
Arsenal Scotland does more than tickets!
As a club, we have raised funds for charities through social and sporting activities as well as arranging tickets for our members to Arsenal games, Home and Away.
|• Only attend a match if you have a valid NHS COVID Pass or can show alternative proof that you have been fully vaccinated or have registered a negative COVID test result in the previous 48 hours, as close to matchday as possible.
• Be ready with your valid NHS COVID pass, which should be downloaded via the NHS app in advance as the approval process may take several days
• Expect staff to check COVID certification on entry
• If you do not comply with the guidance, you may be refused entry or asked to leave the stadium
• Do not attend a match if you are unwell or risk of transmitting COVID-19.
• Follow good public health behaviours – wash your hands, take regular COVID-19 tests.
• Follow the Supporter Code of Conduct.
All clubs will be conducting spot checks and have the authority to refuse entry (this will be at each club’s discretion).
Racism and Bigotry
Arsenal Scotland believes that racism and bigotry have no place in football nor in society generally. We take this opportunity to declare our support for Bukayo Saka:
Updates for Members from Dave Harrold (Chair) & Martin O’Donnell (Club Secretary)